Tower Moving Party!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Matt Sapienza Matt Sapienza 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jamey Finchum
    Jamey Finchum
    Participant

Ok, maybe not the best idea for a party, but I’m trying to get some strong, burly guys together to help move a tower from Hudson, NH to Nashua, NH. The tower is already down, so the only thing we’ll be doing is moving it on to a flatbed truck in Hudson and moving it off the truck in Nashua. I can’t imagine it will take more than a couple of hours at the most.

We’d like to get started at 9 am on Saturday (tomorrow), July 1st. If you’re available I could really use the help. Just post here and I will send you the address.

Jamey KC1ENX

Jamey (AC1DC)

Matt Sapienza
    Matt Sapienza
    Participant

thank you too all that helped out moving it to my qth and not sure when or where in my yard to put that up yet as i have a 40 ft regular tower to put up 1st and still need to reassemble 2 antennas and hopefully have 1 assembled for the 40 foot tilt over tower i will be working on the cement pad in august . and next year i will hopefully work on crank up tower next springtime 73’s matt n1zgn

Matt Sapienza, N1ZGN

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: