- Monthly Membership Meetings which feature presentations on all aspects of Amateur Radio.
- Monthly Tech Nights where our members get together to learn about technical topics. These sessions take place in a lab-like environment which includes demonstrations and hands-on practice related to Amateur Radio technology.
- Weekly on-air Amateur Radio Nets. We hold two On-Air Nets each week – one using repeaters and another using SSB on the 10m HF band. You can learn more about our nets here.
- We have lots of activities for young people. You can learn more about them here.
- Our Annual Field Day activity where club members set up radio stations in a field environment and operate.
- Special Event and Contest Operations which give our members a chance have fun on the air and to develop their operating skills.
Our regular membership meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at the FirstChurch in Nashua, NH. Our Tech Nights are held at the same place on the second Tuesday of each month. You can use the activities item at the top of this page to learn more about our Field Day and other on-air activities.Follow or Contact Us: