Safety Function and Certificates

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums Field Day Forum Safety Function and Certificates

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Greg Fuller Greg Fuller 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tom Mahon

Trying to finalize coverages for Safety functions for Field Day.  There is not a lot of heavy lifting here.  Requires that you be available if conditions change or issues arise to monitor members and visitors and connect with emergency responders.  You can concurrently operate.  The requirements from ARRL are for participants with certifications for First Aid, CPR and AED to be present for the entire event. We will have an AED on-site.   I have one sign-up for First Aid, CPR and AED certificates.  If you have ANY of these certifications, please sign up at the location below, in the time slots that you will be on-site.  Alternatively, email me at [email protected] with your certs and availability and I will take care of the sign-up sheet.  If you have any questions and would like to discuss requirements call my cell at 603-494-2579.  Needless to say, any time.

Google sign ups at

Greg Fuller
    Greg Fuller

Done Tom I will be there overnight!

- Greg (W1TEN)
    Visit us on the web at -

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: