Mt. Washington SOTA/POTA Activation Reminder!

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums On The Air Forum Mt. Washington SOTA/POTA Activation Reminder!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Fred Kemmerer Fred Kemmerer 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jamey Finchum
    Jamey Finchum
    Participant

Just a reminder that this Saturday, August 26th is our SOTA/POTA activation of Mt. Washington. Please see the posted article for more information.

If you’re planning on attending please let me know as I’d like to have a head count – especially those of you that are planning on hiking up. Also, Tony has offered to host those who would like to head over to his condo after the activation for snacks and a light dinner. He would also like a head count if you plan on heading over to his place.

One last item, we will monitor 146.520 as a “hike-in” station for those needing help finding us at the top or any other questions on the way up.

I hope to see many of you at the top! The weather looks good for Saturday – at least at the base of the mountain…

Jamey

Jamey (AC1DC)

Fred Kemmerer
    Fred Kemmerer
    Keymaster

Hi Jamey,

Anita and I will be there! Going to bring our “portable” 6m setup again this time. Should be a lot of fun!

• Fred and Anita

- Fred (AB1OC)
    President, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1oc@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: