Mt. Kearsarge SOTA/POTA Activation

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums On The Air Forum Mt. Kearsarge SOTA/POTA Activation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Jamey Finchum Jamey Finchum 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jamey Finchum
    Jamey Finchum
    Participant

We’ll be heading up to Mt. Kearsarge/Rollins State Park in Warner, NH this Saturday to do a SOTA (W1/HA-010) and POTA (KFF-2676) this Saturday. The address is 1066 Kearsarge Mountain Road, Warner, NH and it is about an hours drive from Nashua.

We are planning on meeting in the picnic area at the top of the autoroad around 10:00 am. We can activate from the picnic area for a POTA activation. From the picnic area it is a 1/2 mile hike to the peak where we can activate as SOTA or POTA. There is also the WW CQ VHF contest that starts at 2 pm. We had good traffic for the last VHF contest when we were on Mount Pack Monadnock.

Fred will be bringing his 6m beam antenna and solar set up. I will have a buddipole and my IC-7100 with me. I will also be bringing a grill if you would like to bring something to throw on it you are welcome to use it.

If you have any questions please post here and I’ll do my best to answer any. Also, please post if you’re planning on heading up so we know who to expect.

Jamey (KC1ENX)

Jamey (AC1DC)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: