Fox Hunt!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Fred Kemmerer Fred Kemmerer 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jamey Finchum
    Jamey Finchum
    Participant

I am planning on putting the foxes out tomorrow morning if the weather cooperates. Please check back here before heading out in search of the foxes. We don’t want to encourage anyone getting out on icy roads or on icy trails. That said, here are the details if conditions permit:

Both foxes will be released Saturday and Sunday on a frequency of 146.565 MHz for the big fox and 146.535 MHz for the small fox. Both foxes will be in a very easily accessible location – no bushwhacking through the woods – and, for a holiday twist, there will be a first to find (or first few to find) reward to spread the holiday cheer!

This hide will be a great one for any youth that you might want to bring along and the “theme” for the hunt is Find the “dam” Foxes Before Santa Comes! As I mentioned, the foxes will be easily accessible, but will also be pretty well hidden.

I hope you enjoy the hunt as much as I enjoy searching for places to hide! The foxes may also make some appearances during the holiday week!

Have a great hunt and a very Merry and safe Christmas!

Jamey (AC1DC)

Attachments:
    Jamey Finchum
    Jamey Finchum
    Participant

Due to an abundance of caution – I’ve always wanted to say that – we will not have a fox hunt today. I will be releasing them tomorrow, Sunday.

Jamey (AC1DC)

Fred Kemmerer
    Fred Kemmerer
    Keymaster

A good choice Jamey – we’ll plan to hunt the foxes tomorrow!

- Fred (AB1OC)
    President, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1oc@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: