Field 2016 Plans Nearing Final

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums Field Day Forum Field 2016 Plans Nearing Final

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hamilton 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fred Kemmerer
    Fred Kemmerer
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone,

We’ve been working hard on our plans for Field Day 2016. We’ve got a number of new things planned this year. For a full run-down, see the article here on on Blog.

Our Next Club Meeting be all about Field Day with the planning team explaining what we’ll be doing this year. Don’t miss it!

Our Next Tech Night will be about the Technical Side of Field Day including antenna building, tower setup, station setup, loggers (N1MM+), digital modes during Field Day and more.

We will be having an Antenna Building Party this Sunday at our QTH. If you have some time that day, come on out and help us start the Field Day fun.

We will be having

I’m also including the current plan details via attachments.

- Fred (AB1OC)
    President, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1oc@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Attachments:

Hamilton
    Participant

Hello Fred,

Sorry for missing the planning meeting, we were down to the wire with our move. I plan to make the rest of the meetings and field day. Per plan we are setting up the IC-7300 (with a back up 7300) and TS-590SG, and everything that goes with it in Ira’s (KC1EMJ) shack to get familiar with it. We will have it available at field day set-up or as back ups.

Hamilton (K1HMS)

Hamilton (K1HMS)
    Amherst, NH

Fred Kemmerer
    Fred Kemmerer
    Keymaster

Hi Hamilton,

Thank you! We might want to use you IC-7300 as one of the main stations for Field Day. Do you have one or two IC-7300 transceivers?

- Fred (AB1OC)
    President, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1oc@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Hamilton
    Participant

I have two, one may be committed, if the persons 7300 is delivered before FD, which is likely, then my spare is available.

Hamilton (K1HMS)
    Amherst, NH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: