8/20 Repeater Net is Cancelled

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums On The Air Forum 8/20 Repeater Net is Cancelled

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Matt Sapienza Matt Sapienza 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anita Kemmerer
    Anita Kemmerer
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, the N1IMO/N1IMN repeater system is still down due to an issue with the hub repeater in Hollis.  Because of this, tonight’s repeater net is canceled.

Members are encouraged to join the 10m Chat Net tonight at 8:30 pm on or around 28.480.

The N1IMO/N1IMN repeater system is expected to be repaired in a few days so we will resume the repeater net next Sunday evening 8/27.

Here are the announcements that would have been on this week’s repeater net:

1. A Multi-op team will be operating as N1FD in The ARRL Rookie Roundup RTTY today at AB1QB’s station. Please contact us if you hear us on the air.
    2. On Saturday, August 26th we will do a SOTA Activation on Mount Washington. Contact Jamey, KC1ENX for information.
    3. Reminder, our next club meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 5th, 7 PM at First Church in Nashua, NH. Our speaker will be Dennis Egan, W1UE and the topic will be RTTY/JT65/FT8 for Beginners and an Asian DXpedition.
    4. Our next Tech Night will be held on Tuesday, September 12th at 7 PM at First Church in Nashua, NH. The topic will be Weak Signal Digital (JT) Modes and WSJT-X.
    5. Our Club HF net will be held at 8:30 pm this evening on or around 28.480 MHz

- Anita (AB1QB)
    Activities Chairperson, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1qb@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Matt Sapienza
    Matt Sapienza
    Participant

morning just a update n1imo linked system is back online both 146.730 links and 443.500 are working as i just confirmed all 3 are i’m sure 6 meter is as well. not sure about there 220 .224.500 link??? matt n1zgn

Matt Sapienza, N1ZGN

Fred Kemmerer
    Fred Kemmerer
    Keymaster

Matt,

You cannot tell if the linking system is working by trying individual repeaters. Bernie informed us yesterday that the system is still down and that it might not be up and fully working by this evening. Therefore, we are not going to be able to have a net this evening.

- Fred (AB1OC)
    President, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1oc@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Matt Sapienza
    Matt Sapienza
    Participant

OK i tried both 146.730 repeaters in Hollis and brookline and Derry that use 88.5/151.4/127.3 pl tones and the 443.500 pl 885 and i monitored on the 70 cm and did a test on all 3 146.730 repeaters and received the test over the 70 cm frequency so there all working not sure about 6m? and i just got this reply from Bernie n1imo .Hi Matt:
    224.500 is still linked to the others. Currently is has a issue, so give a a day or so to fix it. You can hear everything through it, but when you go to transmit thru it, there is no audio coming thru the other repeaters. Will look at later today of tomorrow. I am currently building another machine (224.820) that should be linked into 444.800 soon.

Bernie Peabody <N1IMO>
    Nashua, NH 03062
    http://www.n1imo-n1imn.us

Matt Sapienza, N1ZGN

Matt Sapienza
    Matt Sapienza
    Participant

just trying to help and i thought I’d let you know that there working give them a try for yourself, and once the new 220/70 cm repeaters are up and working that will be really cool

Matt Sapienza, N1ZGN

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: