- August 13, 2017 at 10:37 am #23867
Unfortunately, the N1IMO/N1IMN repeater system is down due to an issue with the hub repeater in Hollis. Because of this, tonight’s repeater net is canceled.
Members are encouraged to join the 10m Chat Net tonight at 8:30 pm on or around 28.480.
The N1IMO/N1IMN repeater system is expected to be repaired in a few days so we will resume the repeater net next Sunday evening 8/20.
Here are the announcements that would have been on this week’s repeater net:
August 13, 2017 at 1:56 pm #23913
- Our Family Picnic will be held on Saturday, August 19th at Greeley Park in Nashua. It will be a potluck lunch. Contact Anita, AB1QB at [email protected] to sign up.
- Last call for sign-ups for the ARRL Rookie Roundup RTTY on August 20th at AB1QB’s station. Contact Anita, AB1QB at [email protected] if you are interested.
- On Saturday, August 26th we will do a SOTA Activation on Mount Washington. Contact Jamey, KC1ENX for information.
- Reminder, our next club meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 5th, 7 PM at First Church in Nashua, NH. Our speaker will be Dennis Egan, W1UE and the topic will be RTTY/JT65/FT8 for Beginners and an Asian DXpedition.
- Our next Tech Night will be held on Tuesday, September 12th at 7 PM at First Church in Nashua, NH. The topic will be Weak Signal Digital (JT) Modes and WSJT-X.
- Our Club HF net will be held at 8:30 pm this evening on or around 28.480 MHz
it appears that the 443.500 pl 88.5 is not working the Hollis/brookline/derry 146.730 links are all working as i tried each one and was having a qso with Patrick kc1dmn . not sure about the 6 meter link i am not able to test/confirm that. mike k1wvo can i believe?. matt n1zgn
Matt Sapienza, N1ZGNAugust 13, 2017 at 3:56 pm #23920
should you ever need someone to pick the net sometime??? just send me a email with topics you like me to ask .i believe you take base/portable/mobile stations check in’s 1st then echo link stations
Matt Sapienza, N1ZGNAugust 13, 2017 at 6:09 pm #23932
I believe it is only the Hollis 440 repeater that is down but it is the “Hub” that links the other repeaters together. The problem is that members call into the net from different repeaters and without the Hollis hub we would not hear each other.August 13, 2017 at 10:07 pm #23946
thats true and sorry my mistake Anita i think i had a few duplicate memory channels with 88.5 tsql set not the 151.4 and 127.3 brookline/Derry links, so i did program them in with correct tones and only Hollis was working they have a 224.500 pl tsql 88.5 in Goffstown i used to be able to access it from my qth i guess its no longer on the air??? not many local 220 repeaters in the area except 224.640 in pepperal mass that 1 covers well up to deerfield NH i was at the fairgrounds at nearfest and could get into it full quieting. hopefully they get them back up and working.
Matt Sapienza, N1ZGN
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.