welcome and congrats to are newly licensed operaters

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums On The Air Forum welcome and congrats to are newly licensed operaters

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Matt Sapienza Matt Sapienza 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matt Sapienza
    Matt Sapienza

greeting from matt n1zgn net control for are 10 meter chat net on 28480 usb every Sunday from 2030 hrs till 2115 hrs please come and join us its a informal net we have generally 3-5 check in’s and its a open net if each check in has a topic they would like to address so please feel free to mention a topic to discuss or e mail me prior @ [email protected] and include your name call sign and topic prior to the net or call me @ # below if you have though about checking in but haven’t? and not sure how your station or if you will be heard most check in’s are horizontally polarized some even vertical if you would like to test your station with me i have 3 antennas at my station a g5rv that’s a sloper @ 45% both vertical/horizontally polarized and both a vertical and a horizontal 10 meter moxon on a rotor so if you haven’t checked in and would like to do a test sometime?? you may e mail or the best way to contact me directly is on my cell phone 603-948-8950 at anytime day/night even late is OK as I’m up late every evening . so i look forward to hearing from you as well as joining me and mike k1wvo and paul k1nob to name a few on the net ‘s 73’s matt n1zgn

Matt Sapienza, N1ZGN

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: