reminder of n1fd 10 meter net on 28480 2130-2115 hrs

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums On The Air Forum reminder of n1fd 10 meter net on 28480 2130-2115 hrs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Matt Sapienza Matt Sapienza 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matt Sapienza
    Matt Sapienza
    Participant

good Sunday afternoon i hope everyone had a awesome weekend? please feel free to join us this evening tonight’s topic is on DRM Radios and how many currently have or plan to purchase 1 . i just picked up a DG 77 vhf/ufh from radioddity there fairly new on eBay. so i look forward to are regular check ins and new ones as well . i will not be opening netlogger for the net although it is set up and i will once more stations download it to do look up netlogger.org and once or i hope at some point to use the program and i will be looking for a logger person to add check ins but only those that can be heard by me or the logger or any station in the net should a station hear a check and 1 of us don’t? just say relay and i will reply go ahead relay and please say call name of station you heard. i really hope more will download it as it will be a good learning experience for new operators that there will also get to use same logger to follow along should the upgrade to general or extra? as well as members that have been in the hobby but are not famlier with it? so i look forward to hearing everyone at 2030 hours(830pm) 73’s matt n1zgn

Matt Sapienza, N1ZGN

Matt Sapienza
    Matt Sapienza
    Participant

next Sundays net we will try to have the dmr discussion as we didn’t discuss it on last nights (9/17) net. as we actually discussed about fusing and ground loops as i have 1 or both issues. so look forward to next weeks net

Matt Sapienza, N1ZGN

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: