REMINDER: Field Day Planning Meeting Tonight

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums Field Day Forum REMINDER: Field Day Planning Meeting Tonight

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Brian Smigielski Brian Smigielski 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fred Kemmerer
    Fred Kemmerer
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that we’ll be holding our first 2016 Field Day planning meeting at the Nashua Public Library in the Hunt conference room. You can find information about the meeting on our calendar as well. The meeting will be at 7 pm tonight, Monday April 18th. We hope to see you there.

- Fred (AB1OC)
    President, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1oc@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Dave Michaels
    Dave Michaels
    Participant

I’ll see you there.

Dave

Hi Fred and everyone,

Very interested in participating and helping out during Field Day in whatever capacity needed. Couldn’t make it to the meeting tonight; just got in from being out of town, but happy to lend a hand where I can. I’ll wait for minutes or notes to be posted I suppose.

–Brian

Fred Kemmerer
    Fred Kemmerer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

There are lots of things that you can get involved with as part of Field Day. We’ll be having our planning meetings every 2-3 weeks between now and Field Day at the end of June. If you can make it to the next one (see our calendar here on the website), that might be the easiest way for you to get a view of everything that is going on around Field so that you can decide how you’d like to get involved. If this doesn’t work for you, please give us a call and we’ll help you figure out what you want to do.

- Fred (AB1OC)
    President, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1oc@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Sounds great! Thanks, Fred. I’ll definitely try to make it out to the next few. Will put it in my calendar sooner vs later.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: