ICOM announces the IC-795i, The Ultimate

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums On The Air Forum ICOM announces the IC-795i, The Ultimate

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ari B. Cole Ari B. Cole 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Layne AE1N
    Layne AE1N
    Participant

The Ultimate Handy HF Transceiver Appears! The IC – 795i is an HF + 50 MHz transceiver developed based on the concept of ‘ultimate compact size’. By aggregating all the information and operation system on the wristwatch type device, we realized not only the location of the rig, but also Ham’s dream of not choosing the situations of operation.

Cableless connection with external antenna with proprietary radio technology; Connection with the external antenna was realized with cableless using proprietary wireless technology. By making it cableless, you can secure the high mobility required for outdoor operation and avoid troubles such as disconnection. In addition, the loop antenna AH – 1059 which feels completely omnipotic feeling is line up as an option as an option.

Display reception status with waterfall. Of course, it also has a waterfall function that can confirm the history of received signals in time series. We realize precise display even in small size. Moreover, by using the optional external monitor LD – 64 Mne, it can also correspond to enlarged display.

Corresponds to touch operation. Various items such as frequency setting, mode change, filter selection, etc. can be set speedily with touch operation. By operating in combination with the multi button on the side, stressless item selection is possible.

[Happy April Fools’ Day! Although the product on this page is a joke, Icom will continue to release HF transceivers that will make customers happy.]

Layne AE1N

Attachments:
    Jamey Finchum
    Jamey Finchum
    Participant

Ha ha! I’ll take 2!

Jamey (AC1DC)

Hamilton
    Participant

You had me fooled until I realized it was just a BaoFeng UG-999 with an ICOM logo….

Hamilton (K1HMS)
    Amherst, NH

Ari B. Cole
    Ari B. Cole
    Participant

Do not forget the IC-PW 1 amplifier comes in five colors, & only weighs less than half of general rice bales…

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.icom.co.jp%2Ffb%2F170401%2F&edit-text&act=url

A.B. Cole WB1ABC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: