Field Day Station Master – What's Involved?

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums Field Day Forum Field Day Station Master – What's Involved?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Fred Kemmerer Fred Kemmerer 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Fred Kemmerer
    Fred Kemmerer
    Keymaster

I’ve had a few folks ask about what is involved in being a Station Master for our Field Day operation coming up in June. I decided to repost an article that I did as part of my preparation for our 2015 Field Day operation. The article shows the setup that I used as Station Master for the 20m SSB part of our operation. The tent that I had was large enough that I could share with John Keslo, W1MBG who was the 10m Station Master last year. I hope that this will help give folks who have not been part of one of our Field Day operations before some helpful information and ideas. Its probably best for folks doing their first Field Day with our Club to team up with someone who has done it before so that they have an opportunity to have fun and learn more about setting up and operating a station during Field Day.

You also don’t need to be a Station Master to have plenty of opportunities to operation. All of the Station Masters will be looking for other club members to sign up and operate their stations during Field Day. More on the sign up process is coming soon.

- Fred (AB1OC)
    President, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1oc@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: