Call for newsletter articles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Fred Kemmerer Fred Kemmerer 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fred Kemmerer
    Fred Kemmerer
    Keymaster

Do you have an idea for an article or story that you think would be interesting to members in our Club? We’d like to invite you to write your article and share it here on our website. Just use the following link to create a new article here on our website. Please upload pictures and include links to other websites as part of your article if you’d like. When your article is done, please send an email to [email protected]. One of the website editors will moderate and post your article to our website so that everyone can see it. At the end of the month, we’ll use a portion of the articles you post on our website to create our newsletter.

If you’d rather write your article using a word document or similar format, just send a copy [email protected] and we’ll help you get it posted on our website and included in the newsletter as appropriate.

- Fred (AB1OC)
    President, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1oc@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Layne AE1N
    Layne AE1N
    Participant

I emailed a docx file on a newsletter submission about the SSC process to KC1ECE but haven’t heard anything from him

Layne AE1N

Fred Kemmerer
    Fred Kemmerer
    Keymaster

I think Charlie has his hands full with work right now. Why don’t you email the article to me at [email protected] and we’ll get it into the next newsletter for you.

- Fred (AB1OC)
    President, Nashua Area Radio Society

ab1oc@arrl.net
    Visit us on the web at - https://www.n1fd.org

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: