2 meter repeater net/10 meter chatnet 28480

Nashua Area Radio Society Topics In All Forums General Information Forum 2 meter repeater net/10 meter chatnet 28480

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Matt Sapienza Matt Sapienza 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matt Sapienza
    Matt Sapienza
    Participant

greeting from n1zgn I’m glad to see the clubs 2 meter net is up and running its nice to hear all the check in’s . are 10 meter net on Sunday evenings at 830pm-915pm (2030-2130 hrs) I’d love to hear more stations check in we average about 3 check in’s i would think we would have more check in’s??? if you not sure if your vertical or dipole or directional hf antenna will work??? i have access to a vertical and a 10 meter MFJ moxon that’s rotable . mostly i use my vertical that seems to work well on 10. if you like to schedule a day/time with me to try a QSO with me on 28.480 to test your radio/antenna? feel free to contact me at [email protected] or just give me a call anytime day/night at 603-400-4445. i look forward to hearing from members new and current ones . i will listen for new check in’s . 73’s matt n1zgn 10 meter N/C

Matt Sapienza, N1ZGN

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Radio Amateurs Developing Skills and Having Fun

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: